Click on My NN!

Friday 18 July 2014

Health: TruDtox Botanical Tea Blend - Eat Well, Live Well

Most of the time when I'm back in KL, I can't seem to find proper time to eat or prepare meals. So I end up feeling bloated most of the time, and this eventually leads to insomnia. I hate it when my body feels so "unclean" and unhealthy. I bet most of you have experienced this too, what with stress, burning the midnight oil and having meals at irregular hours.

So, a solution to this will be to detox, of course. It's one of the safest and quickest ways, if you do it right. Today I'm going to talk about TruDtox Tea, a healthy Swiss natural botanical tea that encourages you to eat well and live well.

Each box of TruDtox comes with 15 + 2 free sachets of teabags of 3g.

TruDtox is made of a proprietary blend of high quality, 100% organically-cultivated herbs and floras that are traditionally used to help the body detox naturally while strengthening the detoxification organs. It contains NO artificial colouring, presevertives, pesticides, bulking agents or caffeine. It WORKS GENTLY and does not contain harsh laxatives such as senna so fret not, you will be cleansing gently and safely, without bowel dependency. TruDtox is formulated to be suitable for regular and continuous use.

TruDtox uses European herbs and is rigorously tested by a Swiss nutraceutical company, approved and qualified as food by the Ministry of Health. Since winning multiple awards since 2007, TruDtox is the consumers' choice when it comes to purifying the body. Some benefits of detoxification include:
 Flushing away toxins, waste and pollutants from the body
 Promote regularity and normal functions of your detox organs
 Relieve digestive discomfort and improve digestion
 Promote better nutrient absorption
 Improve metabolism
 Strenghten immune system
 Improve health, vitality and energy


How to use TruDtox tea?

Just add hot water and let the tea stand for about 20-30 minutes before consuming. The effect and colour may vary due to water temperature and  brewing duration.


What you will get is a dark coloured tea that is quite thick and smells quite strongly of herbs, and slightly minty. It reminds me of herbal tea and I'm tempted to add honey or sugar just to make it sweeter XD

Many TruDtox users found it to be effective in reducing bloatedness and digestive discomfort. It is recommended to consume the tea twice or thrice a week, or whenever necessary. It is also cost effective as you can use the tea bag about twice. You can also boil it in a big pot of water for your whole family! Apaprently when you detox regularly, you save the trouble, time and money from visiting the doctors.

For every bag, I tried brewing it twice and it still smells like herbs, just with a lighter shade and taste. Don't be fooled though, because the second time is just as effective as the first!

My experience with TruDtox: 


For the first two days of drinking the tea, I did not feel anything. Some users tend to urinate more often within the first hour. However, on the third day, I started to feel a rumble in my stomach around the 10th hour. After consuming the tea, I keep getting quite bad tummy aches whenever I need to use the toilet and I visited the toilet about 3 times in 4 hours. For the second brew, the effect takes on much faster as I can feel the tummyache in about 5 hours. 

With TruDtox, you can roughly plan when you want to visit the toilet and you will still have normal bowel movement with no dependency. But for me, the tummy pain is quite annoying so I do not drink it before I sleep, lest I get woken up by the uncomfortable pain. Maybe my body isn't strong enough to take the detox and it is also my first time detoxing, so I will take it less often and only when I feel bloated. I do feel more energetic and less lethargic throughout the day even with fewer hours of sleep. For those who are wondering if you will lose weight, maybe yes maybe no? It all depends on your consumption, detox regularity and individual eating habits. You can get a flatter stomach with continued use as TruDtox helps relieve tummy bloat and gassiness by removing accumulated toxins and waste.


TruDtox retails at RM29.50 for a pack of 5 teabags and RM88.50 for a pack of 15+2 teabags. You can find it in leading pharmacies such as Caring, Watsons, Guardian, and more. It is also available online on Plincco, Lazada, HiShop and Rakuten.
For more information, do visit TruDtox website and Facebook page. 

Cheers,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Disclaimer: Even though the products are sponsored, the review is based on my honest personal thoughts, experiences and preference after getting the products and trying out the service. What works for me may not work for you and the effects may differ based on consumption regularity, health, eating habits and other factors.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Carinn! I tried this tea as well.. can't really say it is useful for loosing weight >.< but sure can feel the toxins leaving the body. Hehe

    http://miriammerrygoround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, feel that way too. I won't say it's for losing weight, but it might help w a flatter stomach what with the toxins expelled ><

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)