Click on My NN!

Monday 20 October 2014

Shopping/ Fashion: Eastdane.com - Shopping for Men

Hey guys! And this one goes out specifically to the guys because we girls have sooo many shopping sites to shop from right? But how about the guys? Fret not, because I'll be introducing you another awesome website that I found... Eastdane.com!

Previously, I've blogged about Shopbop.com and guess what, East Dane is actually the brother site to Shopbop! Newly launched in 2013, East Dane is the thoughtful, straightforward site for men's fashion, showcasing new names to fashion and is totally catered for the men who love to be in trend. Just like Shopbop, East Dane is also a subsidiary of Amazon.com and brings you a one stop shopping destination for the modern man.

For more information about East Dane, you can find it here: http://www.eastdane.com/ci/aboutShopBop/customerservice.html#page=10

After browsing through East Dane, I found many things that I'd love to get for the two most important men in my life.. Daddy and boyfie. Here are some of my picks!

My dad travels frequently for work, so getting something to suit his travel needs would be great. Check out some of the Travel Accessories that East Dane offers.

It's a functional travel bag with lots of compartments to carry your toiletries. Not to mention, it's also made of very good quality material and looks so stylish too!

Truth be told, Tumi is one of my dad's favourite brands. I'm sure this simple yet classy passport case would buy his heart!

My dad is also a huge tech fan. There is bound to be something for him and all the tech nerds out there in the Tech Accessories section of East Dane.

Woohoo! Isn't this a beauty? With great sounds and a vintage, wooden finishing, it's the perfect gift for any music lovers.

Being an Apple fan means you'll have to get a portable charger for your phone and other gadgets (lol). This sleek portable phone charger is great for both guys and girls!

I've also scoured out some things that I think bf would love. 


He loves maroon, and so do I! This coloured tie goes great with any black or white shirts and adds a pop of colour to the outfit.

Boyfie has been on the hunt for a trendy yet vintage-looking briefcase to bring on hospital rounds. I guess this one fits the bill? Plus, it's fully-leather!

The other day he was just telling me that he wants to buy new shirts for his wardrobe. I like this dark blue shirt as it has a twist to it. Spot the tiny polka dots! Who says polka dots are for cutesy girls only? Guys can pull it off too as long as the dots are not too big!

So there you have it. I realised that most of the pieces I chose are quite vintage-looking? If ever in doubt what to get for the men in your life, just go with dark, neutral colours which are the safest. :p I will be posting more fashion inspiration after this. Do remember to watch this space for more, guys and girls!

Don't forget to stalk www.eastdane.com for more trendy clothes, shoes and more. Also girls, do check out www.shopbop.com to fulfil your shopping needs!

Cheers,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)