Click on My NN!

Saturday 13 December 2014

Bath & Body: Rescare Aqua Peeling Body Exfoliating Spray

Today is all about going GREEN! Well, not really, but I do love anything that is nature-based and made with all-natural ingredients. We spend so much time on our face but please don't ever neglect the rest of your body too. There are sooo many products for face - cleanser, toner, moisturiser, mask, exfoliator... But did you know that we have to exfoliate our skin once in awhile too to keep REALLY clean?

Rescare Aqua Peeling Body Exfoliating Spray helps you to achieve radiant, glowing skin by getting rid of dead skin cells easily and effectively. This spray is Made in Korea from natural plant extracts  and ingredients to gently exfoliate while keeping the skin moisturised and healthy. Not sure if you guys remember, but I blogged about Modbox wayyyy back when I just started blogging (read it here) and you can find this product on their ModShop. Unfortunately, my parcel got caught in the rain and the box got wet so I couldn't show you the packaging. 

Photo credits to Modbox
This is how the packaging looks like.

This Rescare inflax exfoliator contains vegetable ingredients such as rose water, allantoin and aloe extracts, persimmon leaf, licorice and mulberry root bark. Each ingredient has a specific function to help you achieve elastic and baby soft skin.  It works best for dull and tired looking skin. The ingredients help to exfoliate the skin keratin without causing irritation while the herbal compounds have antioxidant and skin soothing effects to inhibit hypersensitive reaction on the skin. There is also glycerin in this product to naturally moisturise the skin and make you feel refreshed and rejuvenated!

It comes with a spray nozzle that is locked initially to prevent accidental spillage. Just push the longer shaft up and snap it in place to start using.

According to the instructions card attached, it seems easy enough to use! Just spray onto the skin after showering and gently massage in a circular motion. Then, wash off with water to remove residue. For best result, use 1-2 times a week.

I find that it works better on slightly damp skin. Use it after soap to really get that squeaky clean feeling!

After giving it a couple of good rubs, you can see all your dead skin cells forming together like specks of dust. Oh, gross! However, this is totally normal and a legit reason why you should always exfoliate!

My final take on the product is that it is really effective in exfoliating. I've used bath salts to exfoliate before and I find that this exfoliating spray is much more convenient to use and you can control the amount and direction much better. It is also gentler and my skin does not feel dry at all after exfoliating. However, it is recommended that you use a body lotion after any exfoliation to retain moisture. You can use it all over your body, even your face (!) and I find that it is effective in getting rid of dead skin in areas like my neck and inner thighs. There is a natural soothing scent that most plant-based products have which weirdly, smells like diluted nail polish to me. Still, I have no complaints on this product as it really made shower time more enjoyable for me now!

You can find this product from the Modbox's Modshop at a discounted price of RM35 (original price: RM75) HERE! This huge 300ml bottle will last you for a long time, trust me! Do check out Modbox's website for the most affordable beauty boxes you'll ever find and earn some Modpoints. RM6 delivery charges apply and free delivery is given for orders above RM100. Find them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram too for more information!

Here's to healthier, cleaner skin!

Cheers,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:
Twitter // Instagram // Lookbook // Bloglovin' // NetworkedBlogs // Carousell 


Disclaimer: Even though the product was sponsored, it does not affect my thoughts in any way. The review is based on my honest personal thoughts, experiences and preference after trying out the product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)