Click on My NN!

Friday 21 November 2014

Carinn x OOTD: Clear Perspextive

Sometimes we can be clouded over by our surroundings, shrouded by our own judgments. The world isn't really kind anymore, and reality sometimes hits hard. You can have a million friends in the world, but how many are truly honest with you? Why do we sometimes hide behind masks?










Turtleneck top - Cotton On // Mesh panel midi skirt - Team SeventyTwo, Sunway Pyramid // Necklace - Happy2u // Clear perspex box clutch - Happy2u (here)  // Floppy hat - Taobao // Transparent heels - Taobao 

Inside clutch: Shades - Happy2u (here) // 3CE Lip Lacquer in Backstage - Skincandy.co (review here) // Lancome Blush Subtil Rose

MUA by Audrey
Hair by Eryn
Photographer: Shalinn

I've always admired the simplicity and elegance of a transparent piece of accessory, be it shoes, bags or jewellery. There is just something to clean and flawless about pieces like these. Wouldn't it be lovely if everyone was as clear and honest as perspex?

The mirrored surrounding of the hotel room seemed like the perfect place for this look. The mesh panel skirt seemed to fit in with this look too as it reveals just enough skin to make one wonder. Add the clear crystal necklace and a classic hat to top off this enticing monochrome look. A hint of sexiness and mysteriousness never hurt anybody ;)

I am in love with the clear perspex box clutch with its gold trimmings because it simply exudes style and simplicity. I used to think that using bags like these are dangerous, and it probably still is, but it is stylish nevertheless. How great would it be if we lived in a world where using a transparent bag like this would not attract thieves right? 

This post is also waaayyy overdue. Can't believe my hair used to be that long back in July?! I'm glad that this is my last archived post, because I can't wait to create more new looks with my new hairstyle and share with you all! Let me know if you like this look ok? And also, please do hype me on Lookbook if you have an account!



If you'd like to see more, you can view my previous Carinn x OOTD post here :)


Cheers,
Carinn 


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)