Click on My NN!

Thursday 19 June 2014

Carinn x OOTD: Neon & Denim [GUESS Fashion Blogger Award 2014]

I am officially done with my exams! If I pass this that'll mean.. I'm going to be in my last sem soon and I'll graduate soon :ooooo
It's been so crazy juggling between studying for 3 papers in a span of 4 days, I long to crawl into bed for a good nights' rest now! But I've missed blogging, so here's a short outfit update!






Neon cropped top - Tanks for 5 // Denim jacket - H&M // Pleather skirt - Bugis Street // Army platform boots - Happy2u // Marc-Jacobs inspired necklace - Happy2u (HERE) // Chunky gold bracelet - Cotton On

Photographer: Eunice

As you can probably guess, I totally dig H&M as most of my outfits are from there. Why? Because they have petite sizes to fit me lol. The bracelet was a steal from Cotton On to for RM3 :D 

Love the cropped top that I got from Tanksfor5 during their sale a few months back for RM5 only! The bright neon yellow just caught my eye - it's summer so don't be afraid to play with colours! The top actually an off-shoulder top so to make the outfit more modest and to tone down the bright yellow, I paired it with a denim jacket for a biker-chic kinda look. 

I'm so excited to share more outfit posts with all of you now that exam's over. If you like my posts, do hype me on Lookbook will ya? :D Also, leave a comment below to let me know if you like outfit posts like these, I'm trying to be hardworking and pair some more new looks.

Lastly, thanks for all the support so far! It's always encouraging to see comments from my friends and readers and I promise you I do read and reply each and every one of them :)



If you'd like to see more, you can view my previous Carinn x OOTD post here :)

Love,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:






10 comments:

  1. omg Cotton On got such nice and cheap stuff during sales?! Our Cotton On here all very expensive ._.


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhuh! Somehow it's like constant sales/ clearance in JB haha. I hardly buy anything from Cotton On at full price cos it'll eventually go on sale! lol.

      Delete
  2. Whee~ BYE EXAMS! hehe lets celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best in ur examm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the cropped top why so cheappp! Nice outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr it's such a steal! Heh. Thank you! :*

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)