Click on My NN!

Sunday 13 July 2014

Beauty: Redeem Your GlamGlow Samples at Sephora!

Nope, this isn't a review on the GlamGlow mud mask. I'm just here to share with you some good news. GlamGlow is giving out samples for my readers on 14th July at selected Sephora outlets! 


image source: here


GlamGlow was designed to be used by professionals in Hollywood and claimed to be the "10-minute anti-aging facial in a jar". Apparently by using GlamGlow, your skin will be glowing and camera-ready in an instant! What's more, it helps to fight skin concerns such as breakouts, blackheads and whiteheads, razor bumps, discoloration, in-grown hair and more. 



I'd love to find out more about GlamGlow, don't you? They have just landed in Malaysia a few months back and thanks to The Butterfly Project, 50 bloggers will have the chance to review this amazing mask! Fingers crossed I'm one of them! :p Register here.







But for now, I so can't wait to go redeem this tomorrow. While stocks last, so hurry! They're available at all Sephora outlets in Malaysia. You too need to try this miracle mud mask that's raved by celebrities and beauty bloggers around the world!


Cheers,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)