Click on My NN!

Saturday 5 July 2014

Beauty (Rinn's 3CE Series): 3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner & Cream Blusher [Part 2]

You can read my previous 3CE Reviews on the Eyebrow Shaper and Dual Sharpener HERE.

It's time for another 3CE Series! So sorry, I know I did promise to update once every 2 weeks for my 3CE reviews, but I just couldn't seem to find the time! :( To make it up to you, here's my latest post on the 3CE Creamy Waterproof Liner in #Les Miserables and Cream Blusher in #New Pink! Oh, and I promise this post won't be as long as the previous one. Haha. Let's go straight to the point, shall we?



3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner in #Les Miserables

When Aud asked me which item I would like to review for Skincandy, I chose this eyeliner immediately, mainly because of its name! Haha. I am a big fan of the Les Miserables musical because we used to sing it in Choir and I really wish to catch it live one day!

Gel-liners that come in pencil form are very popular nowadays. I personally like gel-type eyeliners more as I find that they glide on more easily, without irritating the eyes. The 3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner is not only long-lasting, they're also waterproof and smudge-proof to give a cleaner look. 


The eyeliner is highly pigmented to give you the desired colour with just one stroke. They come in 9 different colours for you to choose from! Look how strong the colour payoff is! #Les Miserables is a shimmering pearlescent chocolate colour and has subtle gold glitter in it to make your eyes pop. Not very sure if it's noticeable in photos though.


I think you can see the glitter more clearly over here yea? The eyeliner passed the waterproof test by not budging at all when I run it under tap water!


I tried rubbing it after washing my hands and it still stays! Smudge-proof test, pass!


Although I still need to go over the words one or two times to get rid of the glitter, it's still pretty easy to remove with my SilkyGirl eye & lips makeup remover.


The best part about this eyeliner? It has a built-in self-sharpening retractable sharpener at the end of the pencil so that you can sharpen the blunt pencil and continue having sharp, defined looks! I was so pleasantly surprised when Aud told me to check the end of the pencil for a sharpener, first time in my life seeing this XD


Here's how to use the sharpener.
As you can probably tell, I've been using the eyeliner quite often that it's tip is so blunt that it's flat and round now. Just take of the lid and fit the eyeliner in the sharpener then slowly sharpen it. Be gentle or else the tip might break.
The sharpening part is more like fitting the liner in the sharpener and slowly twist it to fit the shape and tada, sharp tip!
It can be quite messy though, so remember to clean up the excess! Can't help but to think how much eyeliner is wasted during this process lol...


The colour is as intense on my eyes as on my hand and glides on oh-so-swiftly. This colour is perfect for brown eyes and to create numerous looks to go with eyeshadow. You can create a smoky eye by adding black or a deep intense look by using dark-coloured eyeshadow. Whatever it is, it's just so versatile!


IA very subtle eyeliner look. I didn't wing out my eyeliner as I usually do because I want to keep the look soft and subtle. IMO, it'd be extra prettier if I had brown eyes lol! With just a simple liner, I managed to make my eyes look more awake.
Make sure you keep this eyeliner in your pouch for emergency touch-ups. I would not recommend this for people with oily lids. It does fade away a little if worn for long hours. But the eyeliner is so lightweight and thin that I carry it around everyday in case of emergency touch-ups!


3CE Cream Blusher in New Pink

This was a birthday present from Aud for my 21st birthday. I totally did not expect a gift and wow, cream blusher? I've never tried it before and now I can!


3CE Cream Blusher comes in a 20g tube form. The box has the colour swatch of it at the top so you can choose what colour you'll be getting first. Always always love the sophisticated design of 3CE packaging!


As usual, remember to check for the authenticity of the product by identifying the thin black strip at the side. The name and colour of the product will also be written at the back of the box.
The 3CE Cream Blusher has a creamy and silky texture that also glides on smoothly. The bright colours are also super pigmented and long-lasting & resistant towards sweat and moisture. These come in 4 shades (New Pink, Baby Peach, Coral Coral and Soft Orange) to match any skin tone.


Swatch of the product before and after it's blended. It's a very sweet, pale pink. got a little intimidated by the super fair pink colour but on my skin, it appears just right and not too overpowering.


To use, just squeeze out the product and what I usually do is apply it at the back of my hand first so that I can gauge the amount that I want to use. I find that for cream blushers, using fingers is the best as compared to brush or sponge.


Apply the product on the most prominent part of your cheeks using your fingertips. Slowly spread and smudge the colour towards the outer corners to create a gradient effect. If you wish to make the colour more vivid, it helps to build it up in small amounts rather than just slather on a lot at once. You'll also want to blend it quickly in case the colour dries up and leaves an unnatural stain on your cheek hehe!


I would say this colour is more suitable for people with fairer skin. On camera, you can't really see it but in real life, I love how it gives me a subtle flush like I have really healthy, glowing skin. Just like those Korean girls ya know? Oh, did I mention that it is so easy to apply and glides on just like velvet! I love the feeling of weightlessness and softness after applying it. 
I've heard that cream blushers are bad for the skin as the colour tends to linger on the skin longer, which is apparently true as this one is pretty long-lasting. But it's so hard to find a pale pink colour blusher so I think I'll be sticking with this for now! Only a small amount is needed for both cheeks, so I think this tube will last me for quite awhile!


If you're keen to get the AUTHENTIC 3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner and Cream Blusher, they're priced at RM65 and RM60 respectively from Skincandy.co. Click on my sidebar widget under "SkincandyCo Ambassador" for direct access to their page (website coming soon)!

You can also get RM5 off any purchase when you quote "CARINNXSC5". The code is valid until 5th August 2014. Don't forget, they carry other brands too aside from 3CE so be sure to check out their albums on Facebook or contact the owner directly to get more informaton yea?

Skincandy will be having a 1K Fans Giveaway soon! For every 1K fans achieved, Skincandy will host a giveaway on its social medias. So hurry get your friends and family to 'Like' them on Facebook & follow on Instagram! Don't be stingy, share the good news! Giveaway rules & brands may vary. Remember to hashtag #skincandyco on any of your social media if you do purchase from them :)

Details:
Company name : SkinCandy.co (SkinCandy Trading JM0673490-T)
Tagline : SkinCandy makes your skin happy
Instagram : http://instagram.com/skincandyco (Hashtag: #skincandyco)
Email : skincandy.enquiry@gmail.com
Line/ WeChat : skincandyco
Whatsapp : 011-12717270
Carousell : Skincandyco

Skincandy.co do provide meetup/ COD for JB and Singapore customers at specific locations.
For JB : City Square - Weekdays during working hour 9.00am - 5.00pm
For Singapore : Little India/ Bugis MRT- time to be advise.
For COD, do contact Skincandy.co for more details and arrangement.


I hope you like this post! Let me know which items you'd like me to review next and I'll do my best to try them out ok? Have a great day, loves!



Cheers,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Disclaimer: Even though the products are sponsored, the review is based on my honest personal thoughts, experiences and preference after getting the products and trying out the service. How I use it may not be the best way for you and effects may vary depending on individual skin condition and other factors.






8 comments:

  1. i saw my friend sell it too! seems good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend is selling this too! Yeah the eyeliner is one of the better ones I've used :)

      Delete
  2. really good product.need to try it out
    Miss Ika's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The sharpener from the eyeliner is pretty amazing. I think I should get one eyeliner and use it on other pen liner too XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea I was so amazed! But not sure if it works on other gel pencil liners too though, shall try!

      Delete
  4. the blusher looks awesome! subtle pink :D


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea! I love the cutesy effect it gives off :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)