Click on My NN!

Friday 4 July 2014

Carinn x OOTD: Emerald & Gold













White shirt from Brands Outlet // Green midi skirt from Apee // Kitten heels from Charles & Keith // Perspex box clutch from Happy2u (HERE) // Shades from Happy2u (HERE) // Bracelets from Happy2u (HERE) // Necklace from random instashop // Earrings from Diva Accessories // Cosmetics - Lancome Blush Subtil Rose & 3CE Creamy Lipstick from Skincandy.co (HERE)

Photographer: Shalinn & Audrey
Location: Just Want Cafe Factory 30

One of the best things about my stay in JB this time was the fact that I got to hang out more than usual with my Ma Cherie girls aka my blogger friends from JB. We have something BIG planned, so stay tuned! We have been going on food reviews and taking fashion shots aka OOTD photos more actively and this series was one of it. 

Big thanks to Happy2u for sponsoring the beautiful accessories that inspired this look! With their mission "Fashion Does Not Need to be Expensive", they carry a wide range of the latest affordable accessories, shoes and bags that will leave you stalking their site for hours! I guess those who have been following my blog closely will be no stranger to Happy2u, I have so many of their items that I'm constantly featuring them in my blog :p But, don't listen to me, go check out their site at happy2u.my and see it for yourself!

I fell in love with this midi green skirt because of it's shininess and glam look. Yes, it's a little OTT (over the top) to be worn on normal days, but that's the reason why I love it! Don't be afraid to wear what you love.

I couldn't find a nice top to go with the skirt initially, but at last, I chose this simple white top so that it doesn't overpower the skirt. The gold buttons and gold accents on my heels really does bring out the beautiful green colour of  the centerpiece of this look. For accessories, I chose a gold necklace and dainty gold bracelets to match with. I absolutely love the transparent clutch too, it brings the elegance of this look up to a notch, don't you think? A sturdy, structured and elegant look is what I'm going for here, and the gold bag and accessories are perfectly suited for the theme.



From left: Eunice, Audrey, yours truly, Edlyn.

Thank you my girls for accompanying me! Oh yea, floral crowns were from Happy2u too! Special thanks to my sis too for being the photographer, she's quite talented eh? Despite all the sweating from standing in the sun and weird glances from the customers on a crowded cafe that Sunday, we had fun. I had fun taking photos for you girls too, hope you liked it, amateur photographer here lol! Let's do this again, shall we?

What do you think of my look? I've been doing very casual, boyish looks lately that I think a feminine one will be a good change to freshen things up a little. If you like my look, do leave me a comment and hype me on Lookbook yea? :D



Have a great weekend!

If you'd like to see more, you can view my previous Carinn x OOTD post here :)


xoxo, 
Carinn 




Follow me on my blog and social media sites:



15 comments:

  1. Hyped! Wa, luckily I look okay in the group photo! was sweating like in sauna.. >_<
    Thanks babe for the photos! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! You look good all the time lah, can''t wait for your post! :p <3

      Delete
  2. Nice nice! Really love the way you match the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shots there! :)

    http://spelljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love this outfit! So chic and elegant! Your skirt is gorgeous <3 Love the colour!!


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh thanks! Trying out something new :) The green is gorgeous, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. nice clothes you got there~

    Regards,
    www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)