Click on My NN!

Thursday 10 July 2014

Expectations


Sometimes I wonder... Why do I work so hard for? Why do I put in so much effort? Is all the time and energy invested even worth it? All those nights of staying up, for what? At the end of the day, what kind of results do I expect and get back? 

I really think that expectations kill. It's not like I'm not passionate anymore, no.... I just feel it's unfair. Yeah, that's right. Unfair. I put in so much and get back so little. 



And I am always so busy, busy, busy. I never have time for myself anymore... School, work, blog, social life, family, relationships.... It's like my to-do list can never be cleared, it's never-ending. Sometimes I do feel crushed under that weight, but still I don't mind, I love helping whenever I can.. But when reality hits, all these things that you were so fueled to do suddenly feels.... Wasted. 

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. After this I might even have some self-esteem issues -.- That's why I shouldn't have expectations anymore. The disappointment is too much to handle. 



12 comments:

  1. Dear, I am always here to back you up! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, babe. Thank you for your love and support! <3

      Delete
  2. Dear we all know how much effort you've put in to make the project a success. Don't let these setbacks defeat you! Nothing is ever going to be wasted, because one day God may answer you in the most amazing way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, right now it really just feels.. unfair. Thank you for noticing my effort and I'm glad to help. But after this, maybe will relax a little dy. I just hope God answers my prayers soon then.. Thank you for the love, babe! <3

      Delete
  3. Hey Carinn, jiayou!! As Eunice said, nothing is going to be wasted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carinn, everything happens for a reason and nothing is going to be wasted, trust me, I had so much experiences on this :D Just follow your heart but at the same time, take good good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you. You're also superwoman, juggling so many things at once! Haha. I will, you take care too. Thank you <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)