Click on My NN!

Friday 19 September 2014

Carinn x OOTD: Sepia x Floral Oxfords ft. Te Chi Chi

I live for afternoons where I get to dress up, drink tea and just spend time with my loved ones. For an afternoon high tea with the girls, I went for something retro instead of the usual girly style. Lookig back at the photos now make me yearn to go back and have a good vacation. It's gonna be crazy packed with assignments soon, I am bracing myself to be calm and disciplined..










Basic white shirt - Brands Outlet // Vintage ripped brown denim shorts - Forever 21 // Sling bag - Coach // Bowler hat - siser's // Necklace - Forever 21 // Floral Oxfords - Te Chi Chi (here)

Photographer - Audrey
Venue - Victoria Rossa English Tea Room

Somehow I feel very English dressing up like this. Minimal accessories and synced, muted colour tones. It's so simple and effortless - practically taking basic modern pieces and pairing them together for a rustic feel. No girl can resist floral prints. Which is why I'm glad that this pair of Oxfords has a unique floral design. I imagined sepia photographs taken in this vintage setting. I don't usually filter my photos, but I think this effect suits the photos and backdrop nicely. What do you think? 

 I am so in love with this cafe, and also with my new floral Oxfords!



Just look at that intricate lace trimmings and floral prints. You can find this pair of Floral Oxfords (Product code: TEA8-33) here! The shade of pink is so perfect, I can't stop staring at it. The comfy inner lining isn't shabby as well, plus the little wooden wedge makes it that much more elegant. But I would have liked it better if the wooden base was smoother, and that the material of the shoe laces and lace trimmings could be improved. Maybe with more wear, the shoes would be less stiff :D It's also slighly loose even though it's the same size as the other pair of Te Chi Chi shoes which I got HERE. I'd still rate this an 8/10 because of the lovely design and comfort!

Te Chi Chi is a Malaysian store that import shoes directly from Korea. Get the cutest, comfiest and most adorable looks! They have also just launched their latest clothing brand, TOT-TOT at Queensbay Mall, Penang so you can now keep up with your favourite Korean fashion from top to toe! Te Chi Chi is also available on Zalora and Lazada! If you're not unsure about purchasing online for fear the size may differ, you may check out any one of their 6 outlets at:
♥ Raja Uda, Butterworth
 ♥ Bukit Mertajam
♥ Taiping Sentral Mall
♥ Gurney Plaza Penang (new outlet opening in October!)
♥ Queensbay Mall
♥ Queensbay Mall clothes outlet (just two doors away from the shoes outlet)

Not forgetting, the best news is that they are opening a new outlet in Taiping too this October so do watch out for it!

Find them on their website and Facebook page for more awesome designs and updates!



How do you find this look? Does it suit the ethereal theme of the cafe? Do let me know and hype this look on Lookbook if you like it! Happy Friday, guys!

If you'd like to see more, you can view my previous Carinn x OOTD post here :)


Love,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Disclaimer: The item may be sponsored but the review based on my honest thoughts and experience after trying out the products and services.




5 comments:

  1. So cute! :)

    Brina xoxo,
    http://sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ur outfit! simple and nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao cara, bello il look, mi piacciono molto le scarpe.
    Giveaway oasap!
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)