Click on My NN!

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Beauty: REALASH Eyelash Enhancer [Part 2]

Hey guys! Do you remember my previous post on REALASH? I'm back with an update on the effect after one month of using the product! To refresh your memory, REALASH is an effective free sale eyelash extension liquid approved by the FDA to make your lashes longer, thicker, darker and fuller. Does it live up to the standards?


What I like about it is that it is very easy to use, just apply REALASH along your lashline like how you would apply eyeliner. I use it at night before I go to sleep. The clear liquid smells slightly alcoholic but it doesn't sting. However, remember not to rub your eyes while it's still wet. I accidentally did that before and it made my eye itch slightly after that. Read more about the DOs and DON'Ts on my previous post!

Here's the results after using REALASH for a month! My lashes does look fuller and thicker. I personally don't see the difference in real life but it seems like these photos are proof that the serum is doing its job! As for the length, I would say that it's still more or less the same but I'm pleased with the results thus far. (pardon the different colour tones of the photos, they were taken under different lighting conditions..)

Previously, I promised to use back the same mascara to demonstrate its effects with mascara on. I used the Maybelline Big Eyes mascara and now that I applied it again, the results is really better! My lashes are longer now with mascara on.

It's also thicker and darker, after 2 layers of mascara! Whoa. I am impressed thus far. 

Admittedly, I have not been applying the serum religiously every night because I tend to forget :p But even so, it has still showed amazing results which I am pleased with! I will try it out for another 2 months and we shall see how it fares then, yea? Promise to apply REALASH diligently from now on! Stay tuned for my next post! :)

If you're interested in trying this product, you can try this Starter Package at RM199 for 3ml which is sufficient to last you for 4-5 months of daily use. Check out the price and other packages they have here! You can order from the link or email them for more info!

Find REALASH on their websiteFacebook and Instagram now. :)



Cheers,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Disclaimer: Even though the product was sponsored, it does not affect my thoughts in any way. The review is based on my honest personal thoughts, experiences and preference after trying out the product. 



2 comments:

  1. I just received a sample of this. Actually this is how i ended up on your site. Super curious now to try it out. According to your pictures it does really seem to have an effect. Thx for the thorough review :)

    http://sciencekoekje.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wow! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm really loving the results so far, hope it'll work just as well on you! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)