Click on My NN!

Friday 7 November 2014

Carinn x OOTD: Combat

Hey dears! Sorry that I missed last week's OOTD post, I have been way too busy cramming for exams! The awesome news is, my exams have FINALLY ENDED today! It means I'm (almost) graduated.. Fingers crossed that I get good results! *crosses fingers tightly*

Here's another throwback post this week, plus some good news for you! These were taken during the previous Markets @ Jaya One, a bazaar I truly enjoyed. You can read my previous post here!










Muscle tank - H&M // Vintage distressed denim brown shorts with lace belt - Forever21 // Inner floral bralet - Forever 21 // Zebra bag - Kate Spade NY // Lace-up Army Boots - Happy2u (here) // Necklaces - Forever 21 // Twistbands - Luxola

Photographer: Vincent
Venue: Jaya One
Hair by Redken Styling

Yup, another extremely dated post. I really loved my hair here so I thought it would be a waste not to post this up! Heh #vain. Got it done from the Redken roadshow van. If only I could wake up with such pretty hair everyday!

I didn't know that the event would be indoors, so I dressed all geared-up to face the sun LOL. This is a more rugged yet casual look. Even though the outfitt may look boyish, the curled & side-braided hair, along with the floral bralet has toned down the look and added a bit of colour to an otherwise earthy colour palette. Layering necklace is always trendy and I'm glad I snagged these from the F21 sale for RM3 each! Just adjust the lengths accordingly and you can achieve the rugged look without being too sloppy.

So what do you wear for a day of shopping or bazaar-hopping (is that even a word?) ? Share with me and do let me know if you like this look! Hype me on Lookbook if you do yea? :)



If you'd like to see more, you can view my previous Carinn x OOTD post here :)


Ok so what's my good news? Well, as I mentioned previously (here), Carousell Malaysia will be having their very first Pop-Up Market and I'm one of the vendors! I'll be there tomorrow and Sunday (8-9 Nov) upstairs, so come and support please? Do drop by if you'd like to snag any of my preloved and BRAND NEW clothes.. Nothing over RM25!! I'll also be selling off accessories and some shoesand bags  cheaply so do drop by and say HI if you're around the area!

\
Now, GO SHARE THIS PIECE OF GOOD NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

For more info, check out the links below:



Cheers,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:



2 comments:

  1. I really like your bralet and boots! ^_^ xx,

    Angelus | angelus-officially.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)