Click on My NN!

Monday 28 July 2014

Beauty (HiShop Review Campaign Part 1): L'Egere CC Creams

Hello readers! How have you been? I'm sorry if I've been a bit distant lately, it's just that I've been busy with preparations for Freshies' Night! Anyway, I'm back now and I hope you'll stay awhile and read my post cos I've got some awesome stuff lined up for you! 

I was fortunate enough to be contacted by HiShop to review some Japanese and Korean products a few weeks back. Let's see what I got!

Big love and thanks to HiShop! Since they were so generous to pick out so many goodies for me, I will split this post into two parts so to make it less lengthy and more enjoyable for you to read yea? :)
UPDATE: Part 2 post is up!


Today I'll be reviewing these two CC creams that I received. They are from a brand called L'Egere which originated from Korea. The beauty philosophy behind L'Egere and its key commitment is to bring effective skincare & makeup solutionss using the latet medical science and innovations at a value, around the globe. 


Their CC creams are actually their best sellers and I was lucky enough to get to try out not one, but both of it. I shall do my best to demonstrate the differences in detail!


L'Egere Magic Skin Beautifier CC Cream 

The multiple benefits of the L'Egere Magic Skin Beautifier is that it is an all-in-one complete correction cream that primes, hydrates, corrects, evens and protects. The double whitening and multi-lift formula can apparently make the skin smoother and whiter and prevent facial bloating by hydrating and firming the skin upon application.


It is a milky-white cream infused with exclusive CC Capsules that magically transform dull skin to enlivened complexion. 


The innovative capsule technology keeps the CC capsules fresh until application or blending so you get the most lucent complexion. The CC cream really makes my hand fairer and brighter! However, it feels a bit chalky instead of smooth.


Even though it looks white, the CC cream actually adjusts to your skin colour after awhile and changes to brown/ nude colour. This is how it looks like when you remove it.


After you're done with your daily skin routine, jut apply a generous amount on your face, especially the sensitive area. I like to use my fingers for better control. After 15 minutes, the colour will change and match your skin tone to give the most natural look. At the end of the day, just cleanse your face with cleanser or cleansing oil. I'm pretty sure this one tube will last a long time as you only need a little bit and it goes a long way.


Is it obvious in photos? Because in reality, I do look much much fairer than I already am! The one on the left is without makeup while the one on the right is after applying the CC cream. 


I've actually tried this CC cream before HiShop sent it to me, and I didn't really like it. The CC cream does enlighten my dull and uneven complexion. However, I find that it is too white for my skin that it makes me look pale. Also, it doesn't feel smooth like it claims to be. In fact, it is quite drying for my skin especially around my mouth and nose area. It doesn't cover up my blemishes but then again, it's a CC cream which only provides colour correction, so it can't be blamed. I have combination skin with oily T-zone so I would say that it is more suited for people with already nice skin to begin with who are just looking for a quick whitening solution. A tip before using this CC cream is to slap on lots of moisturiser beforehand!

It didn't work so well on me, but who knows it might work well on you? If you're interested in getting it, you can find it HERE for RM88 for a 50g tube.


L'Egere Aqua Soothing Essence-In CC Cream

The Aqua Soothing Essence-In CC Cream is a super moisture cream that contains natural moisturising and soothing ingredients to hydrate and soothe the skin. Yes you heard it right, it says SUPER moisture cream. It is made with W.S.N technology and the cream contains visible water droplets effect. It also claims to have multiple beautifying effects to prime, hydrate, correct, even and perfect the skin. You can get a radiant look with silky finish in an instant.


This CC cream resembles any normal BB cream and has the same colour and consistency, maybe just a darker shade for my skin.


Unlike the previous CC cream, it feels so much easier and smoother to blend! Because of the high water content, the CC cream leaves a cooling and smooth sensation on my skin. It also smells quite pleasant. To my surprise, it actually turned a much lighter shade after blending.


Just like the Magic Skin Beautifier CC Cream, the Aqua Soothing Essence-In CC Cream comes in a flat tube too for easy usage. The difference is that it is a slightly smaller tube at 35g and the packaging is dark purple in colour. The flat twist cap is also very easy to pop open. The application method is exactly the same as how you'd use the other CC cream. Always always remember to cleanse your face thoroughly to remove all makeup residue!


The Aqua Soothing Essence-In CC Cream actually covers up my imperfections better than the first CC cream. Although it doesn't make me look a lot fairer, there is a slight diffrence in skin colour and skin tone.


It's safe to say that I prefer this CC cream compared to the previous one. Do not expect perfect coverage because remember, a CC cream's main function is to correct uneven skin tone after all. It feels so pleasant to use after the uncomfortable experience with the first one that made my skin drier, so it's safe to say that the Aqua Soothing Essence-In CC Cream is true to its claims of being a super moisture cream. My skin feels hydrated and the cream is so lightweight, I don't feel anything at all. You can opt to just use this as a normal tone corrector on good skin days or as a makeup base and just apply concealer on problem areas to conceal it more. It's my go-to daily CC cream now because I really like how it evens and soothes my skin!

You can purchase this product HERE on HiShop for RM78! Call me biased, but it really works well on me and I personally feel that it's a cheaper (although smaller) and better alternative of CC cream. :p



As usual, for my readers, key in 'CARINNTAN' upon checkout to get 15% rebate off your purchases!
 Until then, do stay tuned for Part 2 of my review which will be up tomorrow! See ya and happy shopping!

Do check out more of L'Egere products from HiShop HERE. Also, for more information, check out the links below!
Subscribe to HiShop for more exclusive updates
'Like' HiShop on Facebook
Follow HiShop on Twitter
Follow HiShop on Instagram

Read Part 2 and Part 3 of this review campaign to find out more on L'Egere and Purevivi products!



Cheers,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Disclaimer: Even though the products were sponsored, the review is based on my honest personal thoughts, experiences and preference after trying out the products. Effects may vary depending on individual skin condition, skin colour, application technique and other factors.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)