Click on My NN!

Friday 25 July 2014

Carinn x OOTD: Got the Blues ft. LoveBag LoveBag

Hey y'all! I'm sorry for the lack of updates, specifically, fashion updates on this space. If you've noticed.. XD I was saving it for my grand appearance as Agent Eriko on Ma Cherie Johor Bloggers' Debut Project HERE. And now, I figured it's time to get back on track and continue my regular Friday OOTD posting every one or two weeks or so.









Cropped top from H&M // Plaid shirt from Kitschen (sister's) // Moto Joni high-waisted jeans from Topshop // Tosca Satchel Bag from Lovebaglovebag (HERE) // Wedge clogs from Vincci // Necklace from Singapore (sister's) // Earrings from Sunway Pyramid

Makeup: Wearing NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue
Photographer: MCY

I've been feeling weird lately about stuff. It's like I'm happy and busy, but deep down, I'm really thoughtful about the things that happen around me. Not exactly blue, but the colour kinda fits my mood. Homesickness maybe? 

I'd like to think I have a more versatile style? Instead of girly looks all the time, here's something more tomboyish? :p 

Anyway, I don't know what I was thinking when I bought the blue eyeliner. So to step out of my comfort zone, I thought, "Why not make full use of it and see how I can wear it out?" I love that my top and earrings are the exact same colour as the liner. The colour theme just flows and I'm pleased with how the look turned out. And yes, I know what the comments are gonna be like. "Omg Rinn you are so skinny!" We all know that, Captain Obvious XD Sometimes even I'm surprised to find clothes that fit me. The purpose of the plaid shirt around my waist is not only as a fashion statement, but to cover up the outfit a bit more lest I look TOO thin.
I heard that wedge heels are back in style and I'm so glad I haven't thrown these away! The denim and faux leather detailing adds that more "badass-ness" to the outfit.

I hope I get over this feeling soon when I go back this Raya!
Hype me on Lookbook if you like this look yea? :)





If you'd like to see more, you can view my previous Carinn x OOTD post here :)

Cheers,
Carinn 



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:





4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog! Feel free to leave a comment below or click on the Follow button :)